Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Here we go again... :)

July 7, 2013

This won't be posted for a while, but I thought I would write everything down so I wouldn't forget.

Yesterday I had the sneaking suspicion that I might be pregnant... Today, it was confirmed.  Well, last night I had a positive pregnancy test ( I didn't tell anyone), but the little pink line was very faint so I didn't trust what it said.  hehe DENIAL

This afternoon I took 4 different tests and they all came back positive. Steve and I are beyond excited!  Hudson is going to have a little sister or brother!!!

Finding out this time was nothing like finding out with Hudson.  With Hudson, there were tears, fear, nerves, excitement, happiness... Just knowing that our lives would be changing forever and there was no turning back was paralyzing at times (in a good way).   This time, there was calm and joy.  That's it!  My heart wasn't racing.  I wasn't nervous or anxious.  In my heart of hearts I knew before the test came back positive.  I am very happy and looking forward to the newest addition making an appearance next March.

I think it's good that this time around we are more prepared and are simply happy about this news.

Steve and I are both in agreement that because the news is so "fresh" it hasn't really sunk in.  It  just doesn't feel real yet.  I have to keep looking at the tests just to be sure we REALLY are having a baby.

I guess no I really need to find a doctor and get an appointment set up.... Good timing right?!?!  I don't know what hospital to use or doctor so I think some research might be in my future.


Dear Baby 2,

We wished and prayed for you long before you were even a dream.  You are loved even though we are still months away from meeting.  It is so strange to have an emotional attachment to someone who at this point is a multiplying ball of cells.  It is so amazing that God knows who you are though.  He knows exactly who you are, what you will look like, think, feel....  In the coming months we will be preparing for your arrival.  Hudson will be learning all about you and we will be helping him understand his new role as your big brother!  We all love you so much and are so looking forward to spending the rest of our lives loving you.

Love,
Mom, Dad, & Hudson

Thank  you God for blessing us with another baby and trusting us to raise this child to love You.  We are so thankful for this gift and promise to love a

***7-25-13****
So, I'm nauseous and starving all at the same time!  I really don't remember this happening so soon the first time around (5, almost 6 weeks).  It is making me a little nervous that the nausea is kicking in so soon....  :(  blah  Also, I was really hoping to NOT gain tons of weight this time, but it is a vicious cycle.  When I get hungry the nausea is BAD, so I MUST eat.  O-well, Hopefully this phase will pass quickly and not be too bad.

My (our) first doctor appointment is just around the corner.  Steve and I will get to see the baby and hopefully hear the heartbeat.  WE ARE REALLY EXCITED!  I think it will all seem much more real then.

We still haven't shared the BIG NEWS yet.  It is kind of nice to just have this secret all to ourselves.  Although I think some people might be getting suspicious because of my exhaustion, food cravings, and nausea....  The plan is to share with our families toward the end of August, after we have had the first ultrasound.  I want to do something fun this time around, but still haven't decided exactly how we will do it.

***I have no clue what the date is... It's monday, enough said****

I'm so unbelievably hungry it isn't even funny.  No chicken please, Ill eat anything else you through at me though.  Today, I REALLY want some Hamburger Helper!  What?!?!?  Seriously, Ive been thinking about it since I woke up this morning!  NOT A JOKE!

I'm also super sleepy.  ugh with a one year old running around, sleep isn't easy to come by.  Thankfully Hud still takes a nice long nap throughout the day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment