Tuesday, June 18, 2013

oups

So much has happened, but trying to write it all down seems pretty impossible.  Hudson is changing so much daily and the house...well it's coming along :)  So far we have been here two weeks and are really getting adjusted to our new home.  We are still waiting on furniture and rugs and appliances, but that's it.

Hudson and I have been venturing out almost every day to explore the area and find fun things to do.  We have been to splash parks, pools, a farm, and a zoo.  He is having a blast and to be completely honest, so am I.  I love seeing Hudson so happy.

Steve is enjoying his new position at work.  I think he likes being in the thick of things now.  I'm so proud of him.  He works so hard and still comes home to play with Hudson or take family walks.  Ahhh I just love him so much.  :)

Life is BUSY BUSY BUSY.

Life is pretty amazing.

Hudson is AWESOME and we love him so much.

Steve is the BEST husband.

I am one lucky lady.

We are so thankful.

God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment