Sunday, March 3, 2013

Just Another Sunday & My mama's birthday!

Life is pretty great right now.  I have no complaints, but I haven't had anything overly exciting happen either.  Hudson is adorable as always, and is always doing something funny and new.   He is keeping this mama really busy these days.

O yea, today is my mom's birthday!  I won't disclose her age, because that's just rude.  But I will say that she looks fantastic and is as energetic as ever!  haha  We sent her a birthday card in the mail the other day, but she hadn't gotten it yet.  Boooo for slow mail.  Happy ____ BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!

Anyway, it's just another Sunday around here.  This weekend we have been painting our entryway, doors, baseboards, and general touch up stuff.  I even got around to patching a hole in one of our walls from Hudson's baby gate.  It only took me 6 months to do it!  haha  So, yea we are having a super fun weekend here at the Farmer House.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment