Sunday, November 18, 2012

My little boy is growing up!

This past weekend was a busy one!  Steve and I got the opportunity to go to a UK basketball game, so of corse we went!  We don't go on many "date nights'', but when we do its always fun!  Hudson got to spend some quality time with his Grandma Farmer. There really is something to be said for having family living close.  :)   Saturday we celebrated Hudson's little friend David's 1st birthday.  We had a wonderful time.  As we always do.

Anyway, Hudson is growing up!  He isn't MY little cuddle bug anymore!  No, he wants his DADDY! When did this happen?  I was the only person he would reach for and run to...  Now, sometimes, he runs to his daddy.  Occasionally, while I'm holding him he will even reach for Steve.  WHAT IS THAT ABOUT!  I'm not going to pretend it isn't crazy adorable to see Steve and Hudson bonding together like that, but it does feel like a swift kick to my stomach every time!  Steve keeps reassuring me that he wants me the most still, but I know he's just being nice.  I guess my little boy really needs his daddy now.  It makes sense, he is a little BOY after all.  I still love him more than words will ever be able to describe and we still have a lot of fun together, so everything is still good.

Ugh, that's all I'm going to say about that.

Did I mention Hudson is just the most adorable little boy ever?!?!

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is THIS WEEK!  I am so excited to see my family and for Hudson to eat good food and see his cousin!  It is going to be a wonderful Holiday!

Sorry for the randomness of this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment