Monday, August 6, 2012

Picture Overload and recap of the past few weeks!


I'm just going to warn you, this post is nothing but pictures of Hudson and what's been going on in our little world over the past few weeks.  We have been to play dates, gone to Gymboree, visited my parents (grandma and grandpa smith), attended my cousin's wedding up in Northern Indiana, and played (a lot)!

Hudson standing!

Hudson can pull himself up and he does ALL THE TIME!
Milo and Sadie
Sadie





A week or so ago we got together with some mommies and babies from our Sunday School class at church.  We are so blessed to know so many wonderful families that have little ones the same age as Hudson!  He has so many friends!  Anyway, this playdate was AMAZING!  I have never seen so many toys and babies all in one place.  Huddy Buddy had so much fun and was exhausted when we got home.  I guess two hours of serious play will do that to a little guy!  I was one happy mama!  We both had a wonderful time and can't wait to do it again!


Hudson is loving all these toys!  He's not sure what to play with next.


Violet, Hudson, Wyatt, Meredith, Hudson, Kate, Ty, and Felicity-Ann.

A baby has a special way of adding joy in every single day. -- Unknown



Hudson's new PJ's



Last Friday (August 3, 2012) my sweet cousin got married to a wonderful man up in Fort Wayne, Indiana!  We could not be more happy and excited for the happy couple!  The bride looked absolutely stunning in her gown, and the reception was awesome!  It had a high class lounge/nightclub feel (very fun).  We had so much fun celebrating with family and friends!

Our little family enjoying the reception
Jess, Kevin, Hudson, Me, and Steve before the ceremony
Hudson, Jess, and Me
Take two... look at Hudson's grin!  hahaha
Me and my hubby
Steve, Hudson, Me, Kevin, and Jess at Natalie and Jon's Wedding. 8-3-12
My Grandma, her sister Aunt Ann, and Uncle Jack
Mom and dad entertaining the babies!  Hudson and Landon are so cute!

Mom and my cousin Brittany's baby Landon.

Dad and Hudson working on something...
Something got their attention
Adorable picture of Hudson and his Grandpa

My daddy, My baby, and ME



Hudson had so much fun playing with Grandma and Grandpa at their house this weekend.  My dad got out the old keyboard and let Hudson play with it.  We brought it home with us! haha  My mom loved playing with is little puppy and house.  We got out Jessica and my old toys.  We found the waffle blocks and rolled Hudson around the house.  It was so funny.  Hudson also figured out how to climb the stairs.  This makes me really glad we have a ranch....  One less thing to really worry about.




Climbing the stairs with Grandpa

Almost there!  Emmer my parents cat was watching intently
Hudson playing on the keyboard



Hudson eating his first unmashed banana... look at that face!

He likes it

No comments:

Post a Comment