Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hudson's First Tooth

Months ago I thought my little baby was getting his first tooth (6 months ago to be exact)...  We could see it just under his bright pink gum tissue.  We were sure that his tooth would be poking though at any moment and our 4 month old baby would have chompers.  I was not ready then.  I actually cried.  But then weeks and months passed and that little tooth refused to make an appearance.  Instead it tortured my baby causing him pain, swollen gums, and restless nights.  All of Hudson's friends have gotten at least one tooth, but Hudson has been holding out!  Thankfully, his lower left incisor FINALLY broke through, and boy is it sharp.  Hudson hasn't been as cranky as he has been the past few days.  I think he finally has some relief YEA!!!!!






8-29-12 Hudson got his very first tooth!

Here are some pictures of my little man feeding himself puffs today!  He has even started really chewing his food before he swallows it!  *sigh*   He melts my heart. 

His daddy gives me this same distracted look...
There's my happy boy!
Thanks for the puffs container Ms. Katie and Mr. Jonathan!
I'm feeding myself today!
I have no clue....


No comments:

Post a Comment