Friday, August 10, 2012

Gymboree

I decided to share some adorable pictures (if I do say so myself) of Hudson in his Gymboree class.  His little friend Wyatt goes too.  There are about 6 mommies and babies at each class.  Everyone is so nice and let's be honest, who wouldn't have a good time with 6+ babies crawling around!




To be honest I was a little hesitant about enrolling Hudson in Gymboree.  To me, it seemed silly to put him in any sort of class that cost money when he was so young and at the time couldn't even crawl yet.  Well, I'm eating my words (or thoughts).  This class has been fun for Hudson as well as me.  He and I have both learned a lot.  Hudson has started crawling, can climb, has learned to wave, clap, and high five.  He listens to sounds, and is learning how to socialize with other babies.  I get to talk to other mommies and hear how they are handling certain situations (sleep, teething, feeding...) AND I get to learn all sorts of fun songs and activities to do with Hudson!   

Hudson and his teacher Ms. Sarah


Hudson with his little buddy Wyatt 8-16-12
At our last class, Hudson was fearless.  He gets better and better every week.  This time he pulled himself up to standing on everything, was more independent (crawled off on his own to explore), went through the tunnel, and didn't even cry when we played with the big colorful parachute!  Another bonus...Hudson is ALWAYS completely worn out and takes a really good nap when we get back home!  AWESOME!  haha

How cute is this picture?!?!  8-9-12


8-16-12




Heading for the obstacle course 8-16-12
In other news, Hudson ate his very first baby cookie on August 9, 2012.  haha  HUGE MILESTONE right?  I just couldn't help myself.  He is just too darn cute!

nom nom nom... giving it a try.

He likes it!

He ate a few bites before Sadie got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment