Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Tuesday!


First, last night we had a major breakthrough!  Hudson is now purposefully rolling from his back to his front.  He was rolling all over the place.  I would put him down and he would some how make it to the other side of my parents den all by himself!  Ahhh  He has figured out how he can get where he wants to go!  It is so adorable!  Huddy Buddy is growing up so fast!


Is this not the funniest outfit you have ever seen?!?

Yesterday morning Hudson had his first taste of apple sauce!  He ate it, but wasn't overly excited about it.  Bananas on the other hand he gobbled up without any complaints! 

Applesauce is not my favorite right now!  Maybe next week.

I am so excited for summer!  Sunshine, blue skies, warm weather...BLISS!  Hudson absolutely LOVES bath time, so I can't wait to take him to the pool!  He kicks and splashes like crazy!  I think we have a little fish on our hands!  We are going to have so much fun! 

And just because I can... Sorry Hudson, you are going to HATE ME for this!

Naked Baby Pictures!

Playing with his rubber ducky!
I love you Huddy Buddy!  You make me so happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment