Wednesday, May 9, 2012

House Crazy

Hello Beautiful!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE looking at houses!  That is why I love TV shows like House Hunters, Property Virgins, Property Brothers, Love it or List it...  I swear HGTV was put on air just for me!  haha  Well, lately I have the itch to look at houses which roughly translates to MOVE.  Poor Steve... he doesn't want to move right now (and I don't blame him) so, he's just trying to weather the storm.  I don't know what has come over me!  Our house is fine.  It is great for what we need right now.  If we're being really honest, we could probably live here the rest of our lives and be fine... BUT a girl can dream can't she?!?!  PS. Pinterest is not helping at all!

The Kitchen Dream!
Master Bedroom
MUST HAVE laundry room

Color coordinated pantry at its best!


My DREAM house:

  • 2 story brick/stone with full finished basement
  • dark hardwood floors throughout
  • formal dining room (so I can actually have dinner parties and have a place to put people)
  • large open floor plan
  • spacious
  • gas fireplace (at least 1)
  • Large master suite
  • walk in closet
  • separate tub and shower
  • two separate vanities (so Steve and I can both share our bathroom)
  • 4+ bedrooms
  • 4+ bathrooms
  • Laundry Room with counter space for folding on 2nd floor of house
  • full bath in basement with basement bedroom for guests
  • office
  • exercise room
  • theater room
  • mudroom off garage
  • crown molding throughout
  • two story entry
  • large flat private fenced in backyard
  • pool and or hot tub
  • sun-room
  • large deck
  • playground for kiddos
  • Large eat in kitchen with updated appliances and BIG island open to family room
  • Playroom for kiddo(s)
  • lots of built-ins
  • separate guest suite 

Room AWESOME, Table AMAZING!!!!


And this will be my sun room, WITH BED SWING!

Yea, so that's the dream!  haha  We actually looked at a house the other day, and were seriously disappointed....  AND to top it off the realtor who was showing us the home  kept making comments about how "Big" Hudson was!  haha She even called him a chunk!  If you read my previous posts, you know this drives me absolutely CRAZY!  It was just another sign that THAT HOUSE WAS NOT FOR US!  I started ignoring her and just walking away when she made those comments.  It seriously took all of my willpower not to hit her over the head with a rolled up information pamphlet and disclosure form!

*We are NOT moving right now, just seeing what all is out there and keeping all of our options open.

1 comment:

  1. Just remember with that big comes ALOT of cleaning. If I ever go back to work we will have to hire a cleaning lady. Lol anytime you want to give it a whirl you can come clean my 6000 squarefeet. Lol we love our house...just alot of it!

    ReplyDelete