Monday, April 2, 2012

Hudson's First Final Four

Saturday, Hudson and Wyatt celebrated their very first Final Four win over the Louisville Cardinals!!!  Tonight Kentucky goes on to play Kansas for the championship!!!  There is no doubt in my mind that Kentucky will win it all (crossing my fingers)!  Hudson, you probably wont remember this day, but hopefully there will be many more Kentucky wins in your lifetime! 

Daddy Steve and Daddy Dave with their boys!

Hudson and Wyatt watching UK beat UL

Look how cute they are!  It is amazing how much they have changed!


Most adorable "Baby Wildcats" ever!

Hudson trying on his Easter suit!  Ahhhh look at his little tie!



I am so in LOVE with this boy!  Trying out his summer hat, sunglasses, and swim trunks.

His sunglasses have an elastic band that goes around his head!  haha
Swinging at the park on a beautiful March day!


Hudson tried peas for the very fist time...

Not a fan!

NO MORE PEAS MOM!!!!
Hudson's fifth month of life is going so fast!  I can't believe in less than a week we will be celebrating Hudson's 6 month birthday!  Where does the time go?  I noticed I haven't done a good job keeping up with the blog lately...  Nothing really out of the ordinary has been going on, but with Hudson more aware of his surroundings I have been finding myself needing to entertain him more.  I can't just plop him down in his jumper for an hour while I blog.  He want's tons of attention all the time, and I am more than happy to give it to him! 

Hudson can sit up all by himself, "talks" all the time, reaches for everything he wants, plays, looks for and copies facial expressions, and is just the happiest baby!  I am so thankful that I get to love and care for this sweet and precious gift from God! 

Tonight we will be cheering on the CATS as we go up against Kansas for the championship.  Hudson will be wearing his Lucky Kentucky Wildcat pajamas!  He absolutely LOVES watching UK basketball!   OOOOOoooooo C A T S cats, cats, CATS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment