Monday, April 16, 2012

A SPA Event & Fun With Family

This weekend, the Women's Ministry at our church hosted a Spa Event called Spa for the soul.  It was a HUGE success!  So many wonderful women came to relax, rejuvenate, and enjoy fellowship based on gospel.  I pray everyone who attended was touched by the experience. 

After that, we headed over to Steve's parents house to spend time with them and his brothers and family.  It is always so nice when we can all get together.  Hudson just LOVES his cousins Andrew and John.  I know I have said this before, but they are so good with Hudson.  They are so gentile with him and are always trying to make him laugh!  Soooo sweet!  These weekend visits go by so fast.  We decided that sometime this summer we will head down south for a long weekend visit.  I am really looking forward to it!  We are so lucky to have such a wonderful family.

Hudson, Daddy Steve, Andrew, & John

April 14, 2012
Cousins 4-14-12

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog thru Kellys Korner!!! I am a KY girl too and I have a 3 month old (almost) named Hudson!!! Cute blog and your little Hudson is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete