Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Roll Over

Yesterday my big boy rolled all the way over to his tummy for the very first time.  ALL BY HIMSELF!  He has been rolling from side to back to side again for a couple of weeks now, but yesterday he made it all the way over.  I couldn't be more proud of him!  Hudson is "talking" so much now.  He isn't saying actual words, but he jibber jabbers all day! 

Hudson can also sit up on his own!  He is so strong.  Most of the time he does just fine, but I still sit behind him because every now and then he wobbles a little.  He reaches for everything and LOVES playing with all of his Christmas toys.  He really likes pushing the buttons and watching the lights flash and hear the honking noises. 

His little tooth is still hiding under the skin...  I have been able to see it there for months, but it still hasn't broken through....  hummmm  I's making me mad because it seems to be torturing my little baby!  He has his hands in his mouth 100% of the time trying to dig it out.  We started giving him frozen teething rings to try to sooth him.  He isn't really a fan.  O-well!  Well make it through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment