Friday, November 22, 2013

Baby Kicks!

Over the past few weeks Alexis's kicks have been getting stronger and stronger.  She seems to be most active at night right before I go to bed, but that could also be because I'm not as busy and can focus on it.  Anyway,  STEVE got to feel her kick today!  He has been trying for days but with no luck.

Tonight, her kicks were really strong and frequent so I told Steve he should try.  After a few seconds of not feeling anything he gave up.  I told him he was impatient and that she had kicked three times just in the minute he took his hand away.  So, he put his hand back and immediately felt a big unmistakeable kick!  haha That's my girl!

I love feeling her move.  It really is unlike anything....  It isn't bubbles, it isn't really like getting kicked.  Its really feels like someone is poking around at your insides.  haha



Alexis,

We are all getting ready for your arrival in just a few short months.  Daddy and I are preparing Hudson to become your big brother.  He loves you so much already!  It's really sweet!  We have also been working on getting your room together.  I can't wait for you to see it!  :)  It isn't your typical baby nursery.  It's fun and bright.  Hopefully it will be completely finished after the Holidays.  It's hard to imagine that this time next year we will be celebrating Christmas as a family of 4!

We (your whole family) love you so much already and are praying for your health, delivery, and future.  Keep growing my love.  Take your time.  I love you more than you will ever understand.

Love,
Mommy, Daddy, and Big Brother Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment