Thursday, November 7, 2013

28 Years Old!

My 28th Birthday was Tuesday!

I have to say, the older I get the less I want a celebration and the more I want to just spend good quality time with my husband and son.

I decided to do what I LOVE on my birthday...DECORATE FOR CHRISTMAS!  hehe  My day started with oatmeal and a homemade pumpkin spice latte, a Christmas movie, and nice walk.  Then Hud and I got a few supplies for our tree.  We spent the whole day fluffing, putting on lights, making bows....  IT WAS AWESOME!  

When Steve got home we all went out for dinner.  I couldn't decided what I wanted (thanks weird pregnancy cravings) so we drove around until we found something that sounded good.  We ended up eating at a fun Cuban restaurant.  Hud was a crazy hyperactive two year old, so we spent most of dinner trying to pull him up off the floor and out from under the table.  When we got home, Steve surprised me with an ice cream cake and we ended the evening playing with Hud's toys in the basement for an hour or so.  Hud loved building towers and then "looking through the windows".  He is so stinking cute!

I couldn't have asked for a better birthday!  28 is going to be a great year!  I can just feel it!  :)

I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment