Monday, June 10, 2013

This past weekend Steve and I FINALLY got to a place where we can live comfortably in our new house.  Most of the unpacking is finished.  The house has been cleaned, and we even were able to get lots of yard work done!  Shoooo I'm still tired!  haha  

Here are some pictures of all our hard work!


The grass is mowed, weeds are pulled, branches trimmed...


If you look really close, you can see the flowers I planted too!!!  O and I also tried to trim up those weird tree/bushes out front.  They were a complete mess, so they are defiantly better, but...


The backyard!  I just love the trees! 



My parents came to visit Saturday afternoon and stayed the night with us.  We grilled out and they helped us fix some things around the house!  LOVE THEM!


Grillin' out!







Playing b-ball with the family!  :)



This is Hudson's FUNNY FACE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment