Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Birthday, A Party, & A Pony Ride

First, I would like to say...

HAPPY BELATED (October 25th) 29th BIRTHDAY 

to my wonderful WONDERFUL wonderful husband and best friend.

It is completely unnatural for me to NOT get a card and a gift of some kind for anyone let alone my husband on their birthday!  BUT, Steve kept saying over and over again that the best gift I could give him would be to not spend any money on him ;)  So, I finally did it.  I got my husband absolutely nothing for his birthday.  As much as it pained me, I gave Steve exactly what he wanted... NOTHING!  ugh Hudson and I did pick Steve up for lunch on his birthday.  We ate at Mcalister's Downtown.  That way we got to spend some good quality family time together.  I hope he enjoyed his gift of nothing this year, because next year (THE BIG 30) it will be a different story!!!!

Me and Hudson checking out the goats


Hudson's First Pony Ride 10-27-12

Just moments before the duck nibbled on Hudson's fingers...
The Birthday Boy (Wyatt), his mommy & Hudson.  Petting a baby chicken



We also helped celebrate another birthday this past weekend.  One of Hudson's very best buds had his 1st birthday party!  It was so much fun!  There was a betting zoo, pony rides, great food, good friends, food, and toys!  haha Hudson was sooooo tired when we finally went home.  He slept soooooo good last night.


Well, hello there!


Chickens, ducks, and a bunny

Hudson trying to pet the ducks

Photography by STEVE...Awesome job hun

Petting a duck


Petting the pony

First Pony Ride



Hudson petting a baby goat
After Wyatt's Birthday Party, we went over to Steve's parents house to hang out.  Steve's brother and family were in town for the weekend.  As always, it was nice seeing them all.  The boys loved playing with Hudson.  We even had time to play a few rounds of the game Last Word!

John, Andrew & Hudson (notice the UK sticker on Hud's face thanks to Steve)

O I almost forgot... My sister (Aunt Jessica) was in town this weekend so Hudson and I got to spend some time with her.  She stayed with us Friday and Saturday night, then got up early today to go to Charleston, SC.  We don't get to see each other that much anymore now that she lives in Indiana, but I LOVE all the time we do spend together!

We went to church this morning (we haven't been for a llllooooonnnnngggg time).  It was about time and the message was great.  Then we went to lunch with Steve's family.  While Hudson napped, Steve and I raked  all the leaves in our yard (I am sure ill be feeling that tomorrow).   Now, we are all in the basement (Steve is working, Hudson is playing, and I'm writing this) watching OLD Halloween movies and TV shows.  I would say it's a pretty perfect way to end the weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment