Sunday, June 3, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend and some other stuff...

Ugh, I did it again!  WHY WHY WHY do I do this to myself?!?!  I have once again put off posting and now I am WAY BEHIND.  So much so that I am almost just want to skip right over it and fast forward to today... but I won't seeing as how I have some adorable pictures to post.  Another thing making it harder to type are my o so pretty but very fake nails.  I got them done last weekend and they are just causing me all sorts of grief, so bear with me.

Memorial Day Weekend!

Andrew, John, and Hudson

Father and Son


Cousins
Steve's brother and his family came in town for the Holiday weekend so we got to spend so good quality time with them.  We went out to eat, went to a park and took a nice long walk, and just hung out.  On Saturday Hudson's second cousin Levi turned 1 year old so we drove to Louisville to celebrate!  It was a beautiful (very hot) day at the park!  All the kiddos seemed to have a great time.  They had a water area for them to play!  It was fun to see family we don't get to see all the time.

At Levi's Birthday Party:  John, Andrew, and Hudson





Grandma Farmer with her Grandbabies

After the party, Steve, Hudson and I headed up to Indianapolis to visit my family.  We had beautiful weather the entire time we were there.  Bliss  My parents got Hudson a little pool so he got to take his first swim....  HE LOVES THE WATER!

Playing in his pool!


Grandma Smith and Daddy

Sadie

Aunt Jess and Hudson


Relaxing in his pool!


It was a short week back at home.  We were really busy, but I can't seem to recall anything in particular that happened.  It just went by really fast. 

Thursday night my parents drove in to stay the weekend with us.  They watched Hudson while Steve and I traveled to Louisville for his President's Club dinner.  This is the second year in a row he has qualified and I am just so proud of him!  Friday morning be fore we left, Steve and I accomplished a pretty big goal we had set for ourselves.  We were really excited!  Then around 4 we headed out.  Mom and dad watched Huddy Buddy over night.  I was surprisingly ok with the whole leaving Hudson for the first time thing...  Go figure.  He did great and my parents really seemed to enjoy themselves. 

Go Us!  6-1-12

Trying to decide what to wear for Steve's dinner... this is what I picked

Being that it was my first night out since Hudson's arrival, I decided to let loose...  Unfortunately I had a little too much fun, but all is well and no harm is done.  THANK GOD!  Ya live and you learn.  I really enjoyed seeing Steve's co workers and getting to catch up.  That is all I'm going to say about that.  We had a great time.  We drove back home Saturday and decided to just relax the rest of the day.  Steve even watched Hudson while I took a nice, long, much needed nap.  :)  Then I watched Hudson while Steve napped (we have a the system down). 



This brings us to today.  We ran errands most of the day, but still had a really great day.  I don't know, maybe its the beautiful weather... Either way, it has been so relaxing and fun.  I really don't want this weekend to end!  How is it June already? 

No comments:

Post a Comment