Thursday, June 7, 2012

8 Months Old

Who is EIGHT Months Old TODAY?!?!?! 


Hudson Michael Farmer!  That's who!


This little man has been such a blessing in our lives.  He is happy, loving, funny, and so incredibly smart.  Every day I have to pinch myself.  It has been a joy raising you Hudson.  You make me the happiest mommy on earth!  I love holding you and making you laugh.  I love watching you roll around on the floor with your daddy.  I love changing your diaper (only yours though).  I love watching you sleep, quietly breathing in and out. I love it when you do something you think is funny and waiting for us to laugh before you laugh out loud.  I love how I can calm you quickly when you are upset.  I love that you know what you want and  you go for it no matter what (toys).  I love that you bounce up and down on your bottom to get around.  I love that you have no fear (other than daddy's scary voice).  Hudson, I just can't tell you how happy you make your daddy and me.  It is so hard to believe you have been with us for 8 whole months, but at the same time I can't remember what my life was like before you...  We LOVE you so much Hudson.  




At eight months old:
  • you "talk" and scream all the time!!!  I think you are just testing out your lungs.  
  • you love hitting things together to make sounds.
  • you love being tickled and are very ticklish on your belly, feet, and thighs.
  • you have mastered putting in and removing your pacci.
  • when you find something you want, you go for it...no matter what
  • you are taking two naps a day (10:00am and 3:00pm)
  • you still sleep in our room a lot of the time.  We put you in your crib when you start to show signs that you are tired, but usually wake up a lot.  So, I eventually bring you back into our room so I'm not up all night running back and forth.
  • you like most fruits and vegetables
  • you are putting different sounds together when you "talk".  mamamamababa & dadammuuuummmm
  • you LOVE playing with Sadie and Milo.  Sadie loves you but Milo...not so much
  • you still are completely toothless (I was sooo wrong thinking you would get teeth early)
  • You follow your toys and when I hide them, you know where to look.  
  • You have had your first night away from us and did extremely well.
  • you hold up your hands when you want up and you reach for me when someone else holds you (My heart melts when you do this and I am secretly so  happy even thought I probably shouldn't be). 
  • you are in size 4 diapers and are in size 12 month clothing.
  • you chew on anything and everything you can fit into your mouth (including some of Sadie's toys...).



Happy 8 Month Birthday
Hudson!
We LOVE you so much! xoxo 
~Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment