Wednesday, March 7, 2012

5 Months Old


I know I say this every month, but I just cant wrap my brain around how fast Hudson is growing.  I swear he just turned 4 months yesterday!  Hudson is the MOST cuddly baby!  He laughs all the time!  His favorite thing to do now is to grab for EVERYTHING!  He grabs his toes, toys, and even pulls mommy's glasses off her head!  haha  Belly time is not nearly as traumatic as it once was.  Hudson is making all sorts of squawking bird noises now.  Hudson and Steve are really hitting it off all of the sudden.  Whenever Steve walks in the room Hudson's face lights up and he giggles and smiles!  My heart just melts every time it happens!  You can tell a connection has really formed between them.  Steve wakes up every morning and loves on him (without me pushing it).  I will walk into the room when Steve is watching Hudson and find him snapping a picture of him, blowing on his belly making in scream with delight, or just holding him as he is watching TV.  A few weeks ago I thought we should try putting Hudson to bed in his own room (yes Hudson still sleeps in our room at night), and Steve said NO!  He wasn't ready to have Hudson sleep in another room!  haha  I am so IN LOVE it isn't even funny!  Hudson is doing great eating his rice cereal!  He has really gotten the hang of spoon feeding!  Hudson has also turned into a little wiggle worm!  He is constantly kicking and squirming.  haha  He can go from a sitting position to laying on his side and rolling over to land on his belly.  It is really funny to watch!













No comments:

Post a Comment