Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Back On Track

We're back!  Steve fixed my extremely slow computer and now it works great!  YEA!  We have been MIA for a while and a lot has happened.  I think today I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures of what has been going on in the Farmer House!  They are not in order...O-well!

2-12-12 Hudson being dedicated at church


Praying with Pastor Henard at baby dedication service 2-12-12



Happy Valentines Day!  2-14-12
Mommy's Valentine





Playing in his bumboo seat
2-21-12


I'm one cool dude hanging out with Aunt Jessica
Hudson getting loved on by Aunt Jess and her friend Amy

Eating my towel


I look like a baby goat being fed at the petting zoo


I love to jump in my new toy!

Hudson sleeping on his side.  The doctor suggested doing this to help reshape his little flat spot.

Playing the piano with Grandpa Smith

Grandpa said I liked to get my face really close to the keys when I played.



Grandpa and Grandma Smith with Hudson
Snoozing

In my new outfit Grandma Smith got me!  Don't I just look adorable?!?!

Hudson with his Grandma and Grandpa Smith.  2-18-12

The Farmers!  Grandma and Grandpa Farmer, John, Andrew, and Hudson.  2-19-12

Grandma Farmer and her grandchildren.


cousins


John, Andrew, and Hudson


Eating cereal for the very fist time.  2-15-12

Not really a fan of my new food...


Hudson and Sadie 2-17-12


2-28-12


So... here we are on this beautiful Tuesday February 28, 2012.  It is going to be about 60 out today and you will be able to find Hudson and I outside! 

No comments:

Post a Comment