Saturday, December 3, 2011

Oups

Well, with the Holidays, Hudson, and my slight obsession with a certain book series, we have been MIA!  Hudson had his very first Thanksgiving a few days ago!  It was wonderful!  When isn't it fun to see family and eat an insane amount of delicious food?!?!  While at my parents house Hudson rolled over for the first time! I'm not sure if it had anything to do with how I laid him down or if he really was able to propel himself but either way, he flipped from his tummy to his back!  My baby is getting so big!  Speaking of BIG, Hudson went to the doctor this week because he was really congested and they weighed him....  He weighs 13lbs 1.5oz!  HE IS ONLY 8 weeks!  What a beast!


This is Hudson on Thanksgiving Day!  We spend the day with Steve's parents, brother, and Jessica!  It was so nice!


We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family on Saturday!
Grandma and Grandpa Smith


What a cutie!


Hudson got to meet his Great Great Uncle on Thanksgiving weekend!


Aunt Jessie showing Uncle Truman how the Ipad works!


Family Picture!  Hudson is changing so much!


Grandpa Smith with Hudson


Steve feeding Hudson!  He is such a good daddy!  Hudson, you are a lucky little boy!



Hudson in his baby bear bunting.



We had a smile!  I missed the BIG grin, but got the smirk.  haha  It's hard to catch those bi smiles on camera.



Steve and I have gotten such a kick out of Hudson!  He LOVES the TV.  If it is on he will turn his head and strain to see it!  It is so cute.


Hudson working on tummy time....  He looks like a little old man!

Well, That's all I have for now.  We had our first family pictures taken today.  Ill be sure to add those as soon as I get them back!  Hudson did a great job!  We were all so impressed.  Now, I'm off to finish wrapping Christmas presents and put our house back together.  It looks like a tornado ripped right through the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment