Monday, December 5, 2011

All Smiles

We are ALMOST ready for Christmas!  Our tree is up.  Family pictures have been taken.  Christmas PJs are on.  Christmas movies are being watched.  Presents are wrapped.  Cookies will be baked this weekend.....  WE are all smiles!!!  This is going to be the best Christmas ever!

Recently Hudson started REALLY smiling!  If you smile at him, he wrinkles his nose, squints his eyes, and gives you the biggest grin he possibly can!  Sometimes he even inhales quickly several times in an attempt to giggle!  It is the sweetest thing on earth!  This morning, we played for over an hour while he practiced sticking out his tongue and smiling from ear to ear!  I swear, I could play with him all day!  He is so amazing!  Here are some pictures from our play time.

I couldn't ask for anything more!


Hudson had just gotten a doggy bath from Sadie!  haha He is wearing the "Santa's Little Helper" pajamas my mom got him!


I love his little "o" face.



This might be my favorite picture of all time!  This morning he was giggling and smiling for no reason at all!  Up until now I haven't been able to get a picture of his sweet little grins, but they were happening so often today that it was easy to get a few pictures!


He looks like he has red hair, but it's blond.  He was laughing so hard his face started turning red!  haha



He is the apple of my eye!  How am I ever going to say "No" to this face?!?!  We are in trouble....

No comments:

Post a Comment