Wednesday, December 7, 2011

2 Months Old


This was our attempt to get Hudson's two month picture...  As you can see, it didn't go so well.  It was my fault he was crying.  I woke him up to change his diaper and feed him.  This is what happens when you wake a sleeping baby.


I think he is still a little sore from his vaccines earlier today.


 I started making funny noises to try and distract him, and it worked (for a few seconds).


All better now.  His diaper has been changed and he has been fed.  NAP TIME!

Today, Hudson is 2 months old!  I just can't wrap my head around the fact that I have a 2 month old baby already!  Where has the time gone?  It seems like just yesterday Hudson was born!  We have come so far!  Hudson had his 2 month doctor's appointment today.  That means...dun dun dunnnn he got his shots!  Thankfully, he did great!  I brought a bottle along, and that was a life saver!  They gave him medicine to drink along with 3 shots in the leg.  After the nurse gave him his oral medication I gave Hudson his bottle so that he would swallow it and not spit it out everywhere.  It worked like a charm.  Then, the nurse (who was very nice) gave Hudson his shots.  Boy does he have some lungs!  Poor Hudson screamed, but only for a minute.  I quickly wrapped him in a blanket, held him close, and gave him his bottle.  The tears subsided fairly quickly and all is well!  When we got home I went ahead and gave him Tylenol in hopes of avoiding pain and a fever later.  We will see.  He is snoozing, so I just left him in his car seat.  Never wake a sleeping baby!

What a way to spend his 2 month birthday!  haha  In other news, here are Hudson's stats:

Length:  23 1/2 inches long and in the 75th percentile
Weight:  13lbs 6oz and between the 25th and 50th percentile
Head:  15 1/2 inches around and between the 50th and 75th percentile


Hudson LOVES watching television!  He will stare at it as long as you let him.  It's the funniest thing.  AND NO we don't sit him down in front of the TV, but if its on he will find it and watch.


12-6-2011


Last night when Steve got home from work, Hudson and him spent come cuddle time together.  So sweet!  12-6-2011


This is the funniest picture ever.  Hudson looks so mad!




Look how good he is at holding his head up!

He is a healthy little baby!  The doctor and nurse just went on and on about how he was so cute and such a good baby!  The nurse stayed in our room and played with him before the doctor came in.  She said that he (Hudson) made her want a baby of her own.  I'm sure she tells all the parents that, but it sure makes a new mom happy to hear!  I agree with her though!  Hudson is a great baby!  He rarely cries now unless he is hungry and I don't move my butt fast enough to get him fed!  He smiles and laughs regularly (highlight of my life) and kicks like crazy!  Steve and I are so lucky to have such a wonderful little baby. Hudson is sleeping through the night now and has been for the past few weeks.  We go to bed between 10:00 and 11:00 at night and Hudson will sleep until around 5:00am.  At that time I will feed and change him.  Then he goes back to sleep for another 2-3 hours.  AMAZING



I love this little guy more than life itself!



This is from Thanksgiving 2011 at Steve's parents house!  These pictures were on our other camera and I just now found them.... Hudson got to spend some time with his Uncle Phil


Unfortunately, Hudson was in a mood that day...


Grandma Farmer "Elitha" and Hudson


Sadie and Hudson at Grandma and Grandpa Farmer's house on Thanksgiving day 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment