Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Snuggle Bunny

Hudson and I had the best day today!  There were very few tears or tantrums (for either of us haha).  We played a lot, ran some errands, and played some more!  This evening, I thought it would be fun to take a little walk, and instead of taking the stroller, Hudson held on to my finger and we made our way up and down our street.  He did so well and just talked the whole time.  We saw ducks, but Hudson didn't get overly excited.  O-well.  Hudson practiced making all of his animal noises and stopped frequently to take a closer look at the grass/sidewalk/sticks....  It was fun.

Tonight we read lots of stories.  Hudson definitely has his favorites.  I tried to read him Jack and the Beanstalk, but he wasn't having it.  So, I went back to guaranteed winners:  But NOT the hippopotamus, Hippos Go Biserk, and Goodnight Moon.  We read each one at least 3 times.  haha  Hudson likes to help me turn the pages.

After story time, we prayed together.  Well, I prayed out loud and Hudson mostly listened.  Then I closed my eyes, started rocking him, and began singing.

Out of nowhere I got smacked on my forehead and heard a giggle, then jabbed in the eye.  I looked down at Hudson and he was just laughing and laughing.  So, we went through parts of the face.  He pointed and I named what he was touching.  He is so smart.

I tucked Hudson in to bed, but I don't think he is tired yet.  He just won't run out of steam today!  I can hear in talking in his crib right now....  What am I going to do with him!?!?!

 It is crazy how much I love this kid.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment