Tuesday, December 11, 2012

SANTA

This past weekend we went home to my parent's house.  It was supposed to be a cookie baking weekend, but Your's Truly was violently ill from Thursday until Monday.  PERFECT!  While I spent most of my time curled up in my childhood bed and in the bathroom (we won't go there), tons of yummy cookies were made (thanks to my sister and mom) AND Hudson got to visit Santa for the first time!!!!  It killed me that I didn't get to take him to see Santa for the first time.  :(  But I am glad he got to go and it made my parents so happy.  Ill post pictures later after I figure out how to get more space.

Lots going on.

O AND Hudson was officially 14 months last week!  I have a picture to post later too.   He is just too funny.  He talks (real words) more and more and LOVES to play.  Tonight I heard him laugh more than ever!  He was chasing my vacuum around as I was cleaning then ran squealing and laughing when I turned it on him and started chasing him around.  TOO CUTE!  He is 24.5 lbs and has 5 teeth.  He is in size 18 cloths (no more 12's) and loves to say YELLOW, Bye Bye, NO NO NO, and Uh-O.

No comments:

Post a Comment