Monday, October 28, 2013

20 weeks pregnant with baby #2 AKA Alexis Grace

At 20 weeks, baby farmer is the size of a banana.

This past week I 100% for sure felt the baby move!  I was honestly getting a little worried because with Hud, I thought I felt him moving much earlier.   All my worries were put to sleep this past week though.  While on vacation, I felt the baby kick many times.  She seems to be most active at night, right before bed.

I forgot how good it feels to have a baby kick.  It is truly amazing.

I also started having serious leg cramps in the middle of the night.  I do remember this with Hudson, and can't say I was all too thrilled about this part of pregnancy.

All in all, everything is going perfectly.   I couldn't ask for a better pregnancy.  I have my 20 week ultrasound and doctors appointment this week and am anxiously awaiting good news.  :)  I want to hear that the baby is happy and healthy and that we are for sure having a baby girl.  haha  Once we get this ultrasound, we will start making purchases for our newest addition.

***** Anatomy Scan *****

Alexis Grace looked 100% perfect today at the anatomy scan.  The doctor said that her heart, kidneys, stomach, brain.... all looked great!  She has all her fingers and toes.  Steve and I are over the moon!  The doctor gave me an information card on my way out about scheduling a tour and classes....  That really hit home.  I can't believe we will be welcoming our little girl into our family in just a few weeks!  This pregnancy is going so fast!



Our sweet little girl's pretty face!


Look at those tiny cute fingers!!!



We are 100% having a little girl!  4th opinion, and it's finally sinking in!


No comments:

Post a Comment