Tuesday, May 7, 2013

19 Months!

My love bug is 19 months old today!  Time flies when your having fun!






At 19 Months:
  • Weight 27lbs
  • Height 33inches
  • Size 5 diaper
  • Size 24 months -2T clothes
  • Size 6-7 tennis shoe 
  • Are currently in the process of getting all of your molars in...lots of fun :)
  • Love smoothies, bananas, breakfast bars, mac and cheese, juice, scrambled eggs, chicken, steak, mashed potatoes and ice cream
  • Favorite Book is Goodnight Moon
  • Naps each day around noon for 2+ hours
  • Sleeps all night long (7:15pm-7:30am)
  • Loves bath time and wants to play with the water and rise off all by yourself
  • Likes to play with play dough, a magnadoodle, electronic books, and toy computer
  • Has just started sitting forward facing in the car & LOVES it
  • Feeds himself easily
  • Prays before meals
  • Loves "petting" Sadie and Milo, you are getting more gentile 
  • Haven't been away fro me for more than a night, but will soon be separated from me for a week!  eek
  • Drawing with a pen on clean paper always makes you happy
  • Slides are out, but you love to swing these days
  • You are good at pretending!  You see how your daddy and I do something, then you pretend on your own.  You like taking the ear thermometer and putting it in your ear.  You also like to comb your hair, and play with my makeup... haha  you take my brushes when I'm not looking and rub them on your head.  :)  It's pretty funny, but I think I should probably stop getting ready in front of you.
  • You recently figured out how a toilet works and LOVE flushing it over and over again
  • You are starting to test your boundaries and me... haha I think you just want to see what all you can get away with.
  • You are still using a pacifier... We are trying to wean you off it, but sometimes it's the only thing that comforts you when you are upset.
  • You are getting good at following directions






Hudson,

You are such a little man these days.  You want to snuggle less and less.  You are perfectly capable of doing a lot on your own (with adult supervision).  I no longer have to worry about you climbing and falling off the sofa or bed because you are able to just hop right down safely.  You still love reading books with me and love Mickey Mouse Club House (how long does this phase last?).  Your daddy and I are having so much fun with you.  You have a funny personality that just keeps getting bigger each day.  Along with that personality comes your temper... when you get mad about something you really enjoy yelling "HEY" or "NO NO NO" and hitting me.  Only me.  We are trying to break you of this lovely little behavior you have decided to pick up.  O but when you are happy, your laugh could light up a room.  It is the happiest most wonderful sound in the whole world.  You love getting and giving kisses and hugs.  We are so amazed by you ever day.  Every day is such a treasure.  We love you so much.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy










No comments:

Post a Comment