Thursday, September 6, 2012

Family Night AT GYMBOREE

Tonight, we decided to take advantage of Open Gym at Gymboree (where Hudson takes his baby class).  It was nice.  There weren't many people there, so you (Hudson) could do pretty much whatever you wanted.  There was one little boy there who was a lot older than Hudson.  He was running around and jumping off things.  Hudson was fascinated by him and even tried to chase him for a little bit.  But then he got distracted by some fun colored balls and that was the end of that!

It was nice because Steve had never been or seen where Hudson has his baby class.  We all got to play and play for about an hour.  Then Hudson had enough and made it very clear he was tired and ready to go.  hehe  My heart melted because he only wanted me to pick him up and comfort him.  This shouldn't make me happy, but it does.  :)  I can't help it.  When Hudson came to me, climbed up my leg and held his arms up, I swear my heart couldn't have been any more full!  Then when Steve picked him up instead of me and Hudson cried and reached for me....  there aren't words!  Again, I know that's bad on my part, but I love that he wants and love me!

ANYWAY, we had a lot of fun and Huddy Buddy got a lot of exercise in!  As soon as we got home Hudson ate dinner and crashed.  Hopefully he will sleep well tonight!

Hudson and me playing Peek A Boo

Family Picture at Gymboree

Hudson on a rocking horse...not sure what to think

Steve and Hudson playing


Father and Son playing ball








No comments:

Post a Comment