Friday, September 7, 2012

11 Months Old

Ahhhhh My sweet little baby is 11 months old!


Hudson you are the best baby in the whole world!  You are cute, funny, adorable...I could go on forever!  At 11 months you are eating 4 meals a day.  You are standing on your own (and even taking some steps).  You talk all the time (baby talk).  You can feed yourself if I cute soft food up for you.  You have your first tooth (and are working on your second).  You LOVE Sadie and Milo, but haven't figured out how to be gentle yet.  You CRAWL EVERYWHERE and have lots of bumps and bruises (because you are everywhere all the time and face planting).  You are in size 4 diapers, and 12-18 month clothes.  You can Clap and give high fives!

We were in a rush today and you were not enjoying getting your picture taken...  I did the best I could, but like I said, you just didn't want to sit still.  O-well.  :)




My grumpy baby!  You can even see his TOOTH!!!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH (so does your daddy)!

WE LOVE YOU BUG!

No comments:

Post a Comment