Sunday, December 14, 2014

Alexis is 9 months

Alexis has the sweetest most laid back personality.  She is content to be taken anywhere or do anything.  I love my "easy" baby.  We are getting ready to lower her crib because she is so close to being able to pull her self up.  She does something new every day.  I can't believe we are getting ready to celebrate Alexis' first Christmas!  I'm so excited.  She is at such a fun age.  She can sit on her own and likes to play with paper (but you have to watch her or she tries to eat it)... Unwrapping Christmas presents is going to be so much fun!  I know a sweet little boy who is going to LOVE helping her this year!!!!  Hudson and Alexis have gotten extremely close over the past month or so.  Alexis searches for him right when she wakes up every morning.  She starts scanning the room trying to find her big brother.  Hudson will hop right out of bed and head to her room to see her.  They get soooo excited to see each other ever morning!  Its sooo cute!

At 9 months Alexis:

  • weighs 20lbs
  • is 27 inches long
  • is in some 9 month but mostly 12 month clothes
  • wears size 3 diapers
  • does NOT use a paccifier
  • can sit up all by her self
  • is so close to crawling
  • loves to play with toys 
  • copies you when you fake cough :)
  • eats 3 meals a day
  • nurses about 4x a day
  • can clap her hands
  • has 5 teeth
I am so in love with my lovable, sweet, happy baby girl!  Alexis you bring so much joy to my life ever time you smile or giggle.  I couldn't love anyone as much as I love you and your brother.  Each month, watching you learn new things and grow, is amazing.  I love how exciting discovering new things is for you.  Seeing someone discover the world is awesome.  I love seeing everything through your eyes.  It is a great reminder to not take anything for granted and really appreciate everything even the little things.  Alexis, I love you more than you will ever understand.  

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment